- 462 7th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
Rent-A-Christmas has forever changed the way businesses and individuals decorate for Christmas in New York City. Rent-A-Christmas rents a variety of real and artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, garland & lights to New York City businesses, local residents & even those just visiting for the season. Our Rent-A-Christmas Elves deliver & setup all rentals at the beginning of the season, and come back after the holidays to take down all rented decorations, making Rent-A-Christmas the easiest way to celebrate Christmas in NYC.
The Sales Administrator is responsible for:
- Coordinating with internal partners
- Building sales orders in our web-based order system
- Processing a high volume of orders
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
- Supporting the sales force with general operations to help reach the company’s revenue objectives
- Taking phone calls from customers.
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers.
- Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails.
The successful Sales Administrator posses and demonstrates:
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time.
- An ability to prioritize own workload.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Sufficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com.
- Past performance as a Sales Administrator.
- Detail oriented approach.
- Bachelor Degree is preferred. High school diploma required.
- Submit a resume and a brief description of your experience.
- Provides samples and/or references of past work (for verification of experience)
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.