Elf Capital Manager (Human Resource/Human Capital Manager)
- 462 7th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
Rent-A-Christmas has forever changed the way businesses and individuals decorate for Christmas in New York City. Rent-A-Christmas rents a variety of real and artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, garland & lights to New York City businesses, local residents & even those just visiting for the season. Our Rent-A-Christmas Elves deliver & setup all rentals at the beginning of the season, and come back after the holidays to take down all rented decorations, making Rent-A-Christmas the easiest way to celebrate Christmas in NYC.
At Rent-A-Christmas we care deeply about our employees and customers and our values stem from the beliefs, ethics and morals of our founders. We've built an environment of positivity and teamwork, and making our business better for our employees and customer is always top of mind.
As the Elf Capital Manager, you will ensure that Rent-A-Christmas is maximizing the talent of its team of elves. You will partner with senior management to unlock this potential while also protecting the business, its people and assets, and ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations. We recognize elf capital management as an essential need and you will be our resident expert on how to achieve our business goals with regards to our people.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources
- Minimum of 10 years related professional experience
- Has managed an HR team of 3 or more for at least 1 year
- Has professional experience in administrative HR (statutory compliance, benefits administration, tracking key employee dates and information, etc) and strategic HR (policy creation, initiatives to attract, hire, and retain top talent, benefits planning, etc).
- Self-driven & multi-tasking is the only way you live; Ability to work on deadline & manage multiple needs at once.
- Embodies the values of Rent-A-Christmas (spreading joy)
- Retail, Startup or E-Commerce experience preferred.
- Previously demonstrated perseverance and grit in other work environments.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, with an ability to easily and quickly adopt any company-specific applications.
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.