Elf Capital or Human Resource Manager (Human Capital Manager)
- 462 7th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
Rent-A-Christmas has forever changed the way businesses and individuals decorate for Christmas in New York City. Rent-A-Christmas rents a variety of real and artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, garland & lights to New York City businesses, local residents & even those just visiting for the season. Our Rent-A-Christmas Elves deliver & setup all rentals at the beginning of the season, and come back after the holidays to take down all rented decorations, making Rent-A-Christmas the easiest way to celebrate Christmas in NYC.
At Rent-A-Christmas we care deeply about our employees and customers and our values stem from the beliefs, ethics and morals of our founders. As a result, we've created environment of positivity and teamwork, and making our business better for our employees and customer is always top of mind.
As the Elf Capital Manager, you will ensure that Rent-A-Christmas is maximizing the talent of its team of elves. You will partner with senior elf management to unlock this potential while also protecting the business, its people and assets, and ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local regulations. We recognize elf capital management as an essential need in building a world-class business and you will be our resident expert on how to achieve our business goals with regards to our people.
- Experienced human resource executive with proven success in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources and a minimum of ten years related, progressive experience, including significant experience in a management and leadership role. Master's degree and/or specialized training in organizational planning, compensation, benefits, and labor relations is highly preferred
- Must have demonstrated experience designing and building human resources infrastructure, including innovative systems, policies and practices.
- Demonstrated compensation and benefit experience with participation in sales and executive compensation plans.
- Strategic, creative and innovative team player; ability to think outside-the-box relative to talent attraction and performance evaluation.
- Strong leadership and communication skills and ability to be a motivator and inspirational delegator.
- Retail, Startup or E-Commerce experience preferred.
- Previously demonstrated perseverance and grit in other work environments.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) with an ability to become familiar with company-specific programs and software.
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.