Santa's Workshop Manager (Warehouse Manager)
- Alexander Ave, The Bronx, NY 10454, USA
Rent-A-Christmas has forever changed the way businesses and individuals decorate for Christmas in New York City. Rent-A-Christmas rents a variety of real and artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, garland & lights to New York City businesses, local residents & even those just visiting for the season. Our Rent-A-Christmas Elves deliver & setup all rentals at the beginning of the season, and come back after the holidays to take down all rented decorations, making Rent-A-Christmas the easiest way to celebrate Christmas in NYC.
As Santa's Workshop Manager, you will ensure that our warehouse is organized, efficient and immaculate. When new orders come into the shop, you will ensure that your Elf Squad has everything they need for a successful day and prepare their sleighs accordingly.
You will take the lead on:
- Keeping track of all existing outgoing and incoming inventory
- Ensuring timely entry of new inventory levels into inventory management system
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Preparing inventory for customer delivery
- Ensuring installation crew has all necessary items to successfully complete their installations each day
- Restocking inventory after projects are completed
- Preparing itemized delivery sheets for customer signature
- Preparing itemized pickup sheets for customer records
- Ensure smooth running of operations by continuously improving processes and solving problems
- Ensure facility and safety rules as well as company regulations and core values
- Other tasks as commensurate with warehouse, inventory and order management
We are looking for a team player who takes initiative and focuses on diligence and accuracy.
A minimum of 1 year prior warehouse management (or comparable) experience is required for this role, including:
- Safety management
- Warehouse standards development
- Process Management
- Knowledge of inventory management systems and Inventory Control
- Equipment maintenance
- Professionally mature
- Sound judgement and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 40-70 lbs without issue
- Physical stamina (ie, the ability to stand on feet for long periods of time)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
High school diploma required, some verifiable college/university preferred.
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.