E-Commerce Copy and Content Writer
- 462 7th Ave, New York, NY 10018, USA
Rent-A-Christmas is forever changing the way businesses and individuals decorate for Christmas in New York City. Rent-A-Christmas rent a variety of real and artificial Christmas trees, wreaths, garland & lights to New York City businesses, local residents & even those just visiting for the season. Our Rent-A-Christmas Elves deliver & setup your rental at the beginning of the season, and come back after the holidays to take down all rented decorations, making Rent-A-Christmas the hassle-free way to celebrate Christmas in NYC. All you have to do is hang the ornaments!
We are looking for an exceptionally talented, sales and action-oriented copywriter with previous experience in an e-commerce setting to take the lead on copy for the rent-a-christmas.com home page, button text, and product descriptions, digital ad campaigns, offline ad campaigns, email copy and other customer-facing copy projects. You will become a master at selling Rent-A-Christmas through effective copy and content and will have access to and work with nearly all executives, managers, and professionals within the company.
- You're awesome at what you do and your previous employers can back up your claims
- You posses an exceptional understanding of sales and action-oriented language in an e-commerce setting
- Provides documented and verifiable written sales and action-oriented sales copy (or sample writing for ecommerce sites on which you have worked)
- Strong interpersonal skills, are easily likable, and can work easily as part of a team
- Confident in the value you bring and who you are but are still humble
Your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.