Scheduler - Construction Division
- 2734 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems, Inc. is a Minnesota based provider of Multi-Family Housing flooring, enhancements, refinishing and restoration solutions. We empower our employees to create a culture where fresh new ideas are brought to an ever changing market place. We make this happen by employing positive, energetic individuals with a mind for innovation and a desire to belong to something bigger than a workplace. JOIN THE RENOVATION SYSTEMS' ALL STAR TEAM!
This position is vital to the Enhancements Division of our company. A strong candidate will help our team successfully complete kitchen and bath renovations to meet the needs of our clients by:
- Ensuring the project is carried out within a projected time-frame.
- Performing various functions, providing expertise in project controls, scheduling and scheduled analysis.
- Creating a high-level master schedule on each project that incorporates the initial CPM schedule.
- Creating production schedules for all units in production, based upon customer commitments, along with labor and material factors.
- Tracking critical activities and changes to the critical path impacting the project.
- Keeping an eye on program milestones and interdependencies.
- Utilizing industry accepted methodologies to analyze delays.
- Providing information on items impacting the project schedule and communicate effectively with manager, internal team, and vendors.
- Responsible for spotting the critical path, as well as suggesting alternatives to regain slippage to the schedule.
- Documenting changes integrated into the project schedule.
- Providing a weekly summary and report on project progress.
- Spotting project risks and include impact analysis for review by Sr. Project Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining current and standardized job files.
- Communicating, weekly, on completion of projects..
- Following-up with property prior to the start of a schedule, to ensure site is prepared for work to begin.
- At least 3+ years of experience as Scheduler
- Construction experience a plus
- Very detail oriented
- Exceptional organization and communication skills
Please submit your resume with pay expectations for consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.