Accountant - Construction Services
- 2735 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems, Inc. is a Minnesota based provider of Multi-Family Housing flooring, enhancements, refinishing and restorations solutions. We empower our employees to create a culture where fresh new ideas are brought to an ever changing market place. We make this happen by employing positive, energetic individuals with a mind for innovation and a desire to belong to something bigger than a workplace. JOIN THE RENOVATION SYSTEMS ALL STAR TEAM as an Accountant at our rapidly growing company.
The perfect candidate for this position will oversee financial activities of our restoration and unit upgrade divisions. Specific responsibilities include:
- Invoicing for all Restoration and Unit Upgrade projects upon completion
- Managing gross margin targets; elevating jobs that fall outside of gross margin target range; proactively identify opportunities to improve gross margins
- Monitoring and reporting on WIP
- Providing excellent customer service by submitting billing packages to customers, answering customer inquiries and elevating unresolved issues
- Tracking assets
- A/R collection
- Participating in quarterly and annual inventory counts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred, minimum of two-year college degree in accounting or related field
- Five years minimum of accounting experience
- Experience with accounting in the construction industry is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is preferred
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Understanding automated systems and working with systems analysts is a plus
Please submit your resume with pay expectations for consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.