Field Technician - Restoration
- 2735 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems, Inc. is a Minnesota based provider of Multi-Family Housing flooring, enhancements, refinishing and restorations solutions. We empower our employees to create a culture where fresh new ideas are brought to an ever changing market place. We make this happen by employing positive, energetic individuals with a mind for innovation and a desire to belong to something bigger than a workplace. JOIN THE RENOVATION SYSTEMS' ALL STAR TEAM!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- DRY DOWN AND OR CLEAN AFTER WATER OR FIRE DAMAGE
- WATER EXTRACTION
- MOVING CONTENTS
- DOCUMENTING MOISTURE READINGS DURING THE DRYING PROCESS
- SETTING UP DRYING EQUIPMENT
- EDUCATING THE CUSTOMERS OF THE PROCESS AND UPDATES
- PROVIDE UPDATES TO YOUR DIRECT SUPERVISOR DAILY
- LIGHT CARPENTRY TASKS
- POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING
- CHECKING OUT SITE KEYS AND TURNING THEM BACK IN
- EQUIPMENT INVENTORY, MAINETNANCE AND CLEANING
- ANY OTHER TASKS THAT MANAGEMENT SEES NECESSARY.
Restoration background is preferred, but applicants with light construction experience will also be considered.
We offer industry competitive pay and benefits package.
Position is full time. Hours are during the day Monday through Friday and also must be ON-CALL (6:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m.) one day per week and one weekend per month.
***Ability to travel to our other locations (Des Moines & Fargo) during a catastrophoc loss is a plus! **
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.