Account Manager – Inside Sales – Estimator
- NE 53rd Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313, USA
Renovation Systems, Inc. is a Minnesota based, provider of Multi-Family Housing flooring solutions. We are seeking an Account Manager to join our rapidly growing company as an extension to the Sales team performing duties such as estimating, quote preparation and othr administrative support.
- Utilize quote software to create floor covering estimates.
- Assist with measuring projects and utilize quote software to prepar quotes
- Engage clients to discover flooring needs, suggest options, and create solutions.
- Assist with analyzing project specifications to provide material and product suggestions.
- Onsite client check in visits
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with clients within existing portfolio
- Create custom quotes for Special Order projects
- Work with office staff to facilitate order entry process
- Manage customer accounts, to include: updating flooring templates and layout changes, product selections, updating contacts, pricing, accounts receivables, etc.
- Work with existing customers – quote/estimating, receive and fulfill orders, answer questions and provide any necessary support.
- Utilize CRM and estimating software for project management
- Measuring and measuring programs experience preferred.
- 2-4 year college degree preferably in marketing, sales communications or business
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commitment to superior client service to internal and external clients
- Self-Starter, self-driven
- Ability to work well under pressure and against deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong organizational abilities and ability to multitask
- Must be comfortable in an ever changing environment.
- Self-motivated, reliable and attention to detail a must.
- Available by phone on first and last day of the month.
- We offer industry competitive pay and benefits package.
- Position is full time.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines