Field Technician - Restoration
- 2801 Shiloh Street, Unit C, West Fargo, ND, United States
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- DRY DOWN AND OR CLEAN AFTER WATER OR FIRE DAMAGE
- WATER EXTRACTION
- MOVING CONTENTS
- DOCUMENTING MOISTURE READINGS DURING THE DRYING PROCESS
- SETTING UP DRYING EQUIPMENT
- EDUCATING THE CUSTOMERS OF THE PROCESS AND UPDATES
- PROVIDE UPDATES TO YOUR DIRECT SUPERVISOR DAILY
- LIGHT CARPENTRY TASKS
- POST CONSTRUCTION CLEANING
- CHECKING OUT SITE KEYS AND TURNING THEM BACK IN
- EQUIPMENT INVENTORY, MAINETNANCE AND CLEANING
- ANY OTHER TASKS THAT MANAGEMENT SEES NECESSARY.
Restoration background is preferred, but applicants with light construction experience will also be considered.
We offer industry competitive pay and benefits package.
Position is full time. Hours are during the day Monday through Friday and also must be ON-CALL (6:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m.) one day per week and one weekend per month.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.