Client Services Coordinator
- 2735 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
This position requires an individual with the willingness to work in, and accept responsibility for, detailed accuracy in a fast-paced environment. The ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, and provide prompt and accurate service requests are essential. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required to communicate across a diverse customer/client/staff base. The selected individual will work directly with clients via the phone or email, internal staff, and incoming clients and vendors. Focus will be on interacting with clients to process service requests and various front desk administrative duties. As a team member who may often be called upon to greet/meet/speak with our customers, a professional appearance and speaking manner is critical to success. This individual will be reliable, motivated to succeed, and must present a positive, professional attitude and appearance.
· Change Order Hotline: A primary responsibility for this position is to answer calls from Contractors calling in to update/verify the change order request in real time.
· Order Desk. A primary responsibility for this position is to occupy the order desk Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm. All phone calls, online orders and service faxes from clients (requesting floor covering, carpet cleaning, refinishing, and restoration or enhancement services) are routed by the receptionist; through our ordering software or through a dedicated telephone/fax line. This individual is responsible to take and process the order in a speedy, accurate, professional and friendly manner.
· Client Service Duties: This position is an extension of the sales team and will need to assist in setting up new clients/templates, outgoing calls to clients/sub-contractors and back up support for fellow Client Service team members and additional divisions as needed.
· Communication and availability. This position is a “hub” for many business processes; being highly communicative and available is essential to the success of the position. Quick response time and detailed follow-up skills are expected.
· Phone Calls
o Direct Incoming phone calls and distribute messages as needed
· This is an entry level position in our Customer Service Department.
· Must have minimum one year of administrative/customer service experience or a Bachelor's Degree in applicable field.
· This position requires a highly-proficient, detailed, accurate, customer center professional that is excellent at multi-tasking, prioritizing and communicating (both verbally and written) in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment.
· Previous multi-family housing (on-site) experience is helpful to understand our customers and relate to the many responsibilities they face on a daily basis.
· One or two years of business school, documented training, seminars or workshops in business or office administration is highly desirable.
· Previous office experience is required.
· Computer knowledge is a requirement, must be proficient in Microsoft office Word, Excel and Outlook.
· This individual must be reliable, motivated to succeed, and present a positive attitude and appearance.
Occasional weekends may be required especially during the beginning and end of the month (turns).
Please submit your resume with pay expectations for consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.