Floor Covering Estimator
- 2208 Shiloh Street, Unit C, Fargo, ND, United States
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
· Floor covering measurements on all common area projects as assigned by his/her supervisor;
· Provide back up when needed on in unit measures;
· Investigate short/over measures to correct problem;
· Assist Sales Staff in creating sales proposals;
· Assist with construction-related estimating, as needed;
· Review existing floor covering measures and correct as appropriate;
· Review roll lengths and allocate cuts per schedule accordingly
· Monitor progress of installation crews, schedule and profitability, updating both Internal Project Coordinator and the client as necessary
· Create client data files and store individual buildings and apartment layouts to include individual rooms and hallways measurements;
· Fully utilize the Company’s estimating software;
· Communicate to supervisor, field and sales staff any issues that hinder his/her ability to effectively perform assigned duties;
· Provide weekly activity reports as requested by his/her supervisor.
This position requires a minimum of 2 years of floor covering measuring and/or project management experience, a high school diploma or equivalent; some college or enhanced technical training is a plus. Those with experience using RFMS Measure software will be considered first. Good interpersonal skills are required for interaction with the internal staff and external customers. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite of Products and working knowledge of CAD systems is highly desirable. The ability to read and interpret building blue prints is required. This individual must be detail oriented. Flexibility in weekday, and an occasional weekend, schedule is a must as is a valid, clean, driver’s license. Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Please submit your resume with pay expectations for consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.