Client Services Associate
- 2735 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
This is an entry level full time position in our Client Services Department.
This position requires a highly-proficient, detailed, accurate, customer center professional that is excellent at multi-tasking, prioritizing and communicating (both verbally and written) in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment.
The selected professional will work with the entire RENOVATION SYSTEMS team to ensure a responsive, smooth and efficient work order process. As an administrative team member you will often be called upon to greet and speak with our customers and prospects. You will also assist and support multiple administrative functions.
A) Order Desk.
- A primary responsibility for this position is to occupy the order desk Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm. All phone calls, online orders and service faxes from clients (requesting floor covering, carpet cleaning, refinishing, restoration or enhancement services) are routed by the receptionist; through our ordering software or through a dedicated telephone/fax line. This individual is responsible to take and process the order in a speedy, accurate, professional and friendly manner.
B) Communication and availability.
- This position is a “hub” for many business processes; being highly communicative and available is essential to the success of the position. Quick response time and detailed follow-up skills are expected.
C) Office Support.
- This position will facilitate and support several team members throughout the RENOVATION SYSTEMS team. This includes but is not limited to: • Develop and maintain strong customer relationships • *Support accuracy of database audits • Provide back-up support for the front desk Receptionist • *Promote and assist clients with online training • *Organize the commercial library • *Assist with client surveys *Assist by working at and planning corporate events *Assist Account Managers as needed * Indicates upgraded duties and responsibilities.
- Previous multi-family housing (on-site) experience is helpful to understand our customers and relate to the many responsibilities they face on a daily basis.
- One or two years of business school, documented training, seminars or workshops in business or office administration is highly desirable.
- Previous office experience and technical knowledge is required for; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- This individual must be reliable, motivated to succeed, and present a positive attitude and appearance.
- A professional appearance, clear speaking voice and strong writing skills are critical to our success.
Occasional weekends may be required especially during the beginning and end of the month (turns).
Please submit your resume with pay expectations for consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.