Interior Design Assistant
- 2735 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
The Interior Design Assistant will play an essential role in creating Enhancements projects within the enhancement process as well as providing support to the sales and operations team and to the client. This role is responsible for creating quotes and providing accurate details to ensure the best outcome is experienced by our client.
- Building relationships with clients, subcontractors, vendors, and clients – sales mindset “clients first…;what is best for client”
- Create quotes - coordinating all details with sales reps, subcontractors, vendors, and clients
- Design – understand building codes, measures provided by estimator and/or sales rep (asking questions for clarity), create electronic construction documents, provide cut sheet and additional drawings
- Understand margin expectations
- Coordinate daily professional communication between internal departments, divisions, external departments, and clients
- Gather estimate requests from divisions, subcontractors, and vendors involved in project
- Provide support for order and change order creation/process, as well as project scheduling
- Ensure the proper process is being followed
- Other duties assigned by manager
- Min of 2 years professional experience and/or college education required
- Valid driver’s license
- Design Software Skills: CAD, 20/20, Chief Architect, Pro Kitchen, etc.
- Multifamily and/or construction background preferred
- Efficient time management – ability to prioritize and multi task as needed
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Work hours: 8am-5pm with flexibility to work longer hours/weekends as needed
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Draw up cut sheets
- Be very detail- oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Reliable, motivated to succeed and must present a positive professional attitude and appearance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.