Construction Account Manager
- 2735 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
WHAT IS THE PERSONALITY OF AN ACCOUNT MANAGER?
You’re so bright your doctor’s prescribed you a dimmer switch. You multi-task like no tomorrow, so you’re reading this whilst unicycling. You’re so self-motivated, you’ve already applied for the job and you haven’t even read the description yet! You obsess about detail, you crush deadlines, you’re as persistent as a spider, as organised as Seinfeld's cereals and change gear like Mario Andretti. Discrete like Bond, professional like Warren Buffett and you understand why a job description like this should be fun to read.
WHAT DOES AN ACCOUNT MANAGER POSSESS?
They look after their team leader and our clients to ensure we all deliver our promises. Sometimes, they need to give people a little reminder, a push or even a nudge with the tact and diplomacy of Kofi Annan. They might put together proposals, estimates, specifications, schedules and briefs. They are both the glue and the oil to their Senior Account Executive - keeping eveything together while making sure it all goes smoothly. Occasionally they turn their hand to a bit of planning, research and creative brainstorming. It’s even been rumored that they’ve been seen wielding a scalpel, branding a burnisher and making strategic plays for our inter-office Annual Football game.
Our account managers all have superhuman powers.
You will need…
• a motivated individual with proven success in sales.
• at least three years’ experience in account management (preferably more)
• a good working knowledge of floor coverings and/or related areas of home construction
• specific knowledge of the industry is a huge bonus!
• to be comfortable taking ultimate responsibility for quality and deadlines
• to be able to keep work on schedule
• equally strong literacy, numeracy and administrative skills
• to be a whizz at spreadsheets with excellent organisational skills
• to love working with people who treat you like a member of their family
• to live and breath our brand
- This position requires a 2-4 year college degree preferably in marketing/sales, communication or business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required for interaction with the external customer.
- A proven track record in meeting sales volume and revenue goals would be advantageous.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.