Flooring Installer (Employee or Contractor)
- 2200 Shiloh Street Platted, West Fargo, ND 58078, USA
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
The individual will ensure quality floor covering work. Flooring demolition and the installation of various flooring products such as, carpet, vinyl and plank will be primary role. Knowledge in this field is preferred, but we are willing to train and develop individuals who are eager to learn this trade.
- Perform various forms of quality flooring installations including Carpet, Vinyl, LVP, Subfloor, Base, transitions, etc.
- Complete necessary construction demolition and job site clean up
- Work cohesively with a crew and/or lead crew members to complete quality installations.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a construction/flooring field is desired, but not a requirement of this position.
- Good interpersonal skills are necessary for interaction with the internal staff and external customers.
- The ability to interpret work standards and expectations will be instrumental in the success of this position.
- Flexibility in weekday, and occasional weekend schedules is a must. A valid, clean, driver’s license is also required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.