Warehouse Associate (Bilingual: Spanish / English a PLUS!)
- 2735 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
Renovation Systems is seeking a detail-oriented Warehouse Associate with forklift experience to be part of a fast-paced team while maintaining exceptional accuracy.
This team maintains a warehouse that is clean, well-organized, secure and efficient.
Position is full time, Monday through Friday 1st shift. Some weekends may be required as scheduled. Pay is industry competitive.
- Receiving and Picking Orders
- Forklift Operation, order picker and pallet jack
- Basic Computer Skills
- Delivery of Product to Job Sites
- Order fulfillment
- Must have ability to follow instructions with specific attention to detail
- Stocking, verifying, and receiving merchandise / materials
- Some customer interaction may be required
- Familiar with standard practices and procedures within this particular field
Additional responsibilities for the Warehouse Associate may include:
- Pulling and delivering products / materials to job sites
- Performing multiple tasks accurately within a warehouse environment that vary daily, weekly or monthly
- Verifying inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock or materials and investigating discrepancies and correcting errors
- Working under general supervision that usually means reporting to a manager
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Clean driving record
- Previous forklift experience
- + Bilingual Enghlish/Spanish is a PLUS
- Ability to lift 50 pounds using proper safety methods
- Ability to push/pull 100 pounds using proper safety methods
- At least 6 months work experience and preferably 2+ years in a warehouse environment
- Strong organization and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clean driving record
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to maintain and organize equipment / materials to provide neat/clean work environment
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed
Please submit your resume with pay expectations for consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.