Warehouse Specialist - Flooring
- 2735 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
Warehouse Specialist - Flooring is a critical inventory control role within our warehouse. This position will oversee Receiving, Returns and Cycle Count processes and work to solve inventory issues so that we can serve our customers.
- Maintain inventory control both physically and systematically within the warehouse. Maintain and improve processes and procedures to manage inventory; including full use of our warehouse/inventory management computer system.
- Lead the Cycle Count process to continuously update inventory; this is a daily part of the role. Verify inventory by comparing to physical counts and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Manage the Sundry room and the daily disposition of these materials to our flooring installers.
- Oversee the Receiving of inventory into the warehouse. Make sure product matches the Purchase Order and resolve any discrepancies. Ensure product is physically and systematically received and put away in a timely manner.
- Oversee the processing of Returns. Determine physical and systematic disposition. Work to fully complete and close all returns and work orders related to customer changes or updates.
- Safely operate warehouse order picker and forklift equipment. Unload semi-trailers and move inventory with the warehouse.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A minimum of 2 years of warehouse order picking experience and experience with warehouse management computer systems.
- Attention to detail, organization and ability to manage time well.
- An ability to perform a broad range of skills related to warehousing, inventory control, order picker/forklift operations and client deliveries.
- A willingness to work hard, the ability to lift 50-75 lbs. (routinely), maintain honest and ethical behavior and learn supervisory skills leading to advancement is mandatory.
- A clean driving record is required for this posiiton.
- Work a standard shift: 6:30a.m. -3:00p.m. Monday through Friday. At time flexibility in work hours may be required. On occasion, Saturday work may be required. Overtime, with approval, may be available. Days off will be, routinely, Saturday and Sunday.
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and previous experience in warehouse or inventory control.
- Previous forklift experience required
Please submit your resume with pay expectations for consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.