Construction Project Manager - Renovation Systems
- 2735 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
- Manage a team of carpenters. These duties include hiring, performance management, training and ongoing team meetings.
- Serve as the primary operational contact for the customer, sales team and subcontractors; especially with regard to installation and execution of project timelines and milestones.
- Ensure that jobs are completed on time and on budget, meeting company’s budgetary expectations.
- Responsible for compliance with our company’s change order policy
- This manager will schedule the daily activities for all carpenters on job sites.
- Verifies and approves invoices to validate accuracy.
- Oversee a quality control process
- Collaborate with the warehouse team to ensure that products are properly received and that the distribution process of materials is efficient and accurate.
- Obtain necessary permits per city / rental inspection code for each project.
- PM is responsible for the construction job site with regard to safety, quality, cost and compliance to customer specifications.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Construction Project Manager
- Versatile construction experience
- Prior experience being held responsible for project profitability, including budget management
- Very strong customer focus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to use creativity to solve problems on job site
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.