Construction Project Manager
- 2735 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
• Manage a team of carpenters. These duties include hiring, performance management, training and ongoing team meetings.
• Serve as the primary operational contact for the customer, sales team and subcontractors; especially with regard to installation and execution of project timelines and milestones.
• Ensure that jobs are completed on time and on budget, meeting company’s budgetary expectations.
• Responsible for compliance with our company’s change order policy
• This manager will schedule the daily activities for all carpenters on job sites.
• Verifies and approves invoices to validate accuracy.
• Oversee a quality control process
• Collaborate with the warehouse team to ensure that products are properly received and that the distribution process of materials is efficient and accurate.
• Obtain necessary permits per city / rental inspection code for each project.
• PM is responsible for the construction job site with regard to safety, quality, cost and compliance to customer specifications.
• At least 5+ years of experience as a Construction Project Manager
• Versatile construction experience
• Prior experience being held responsible for project profitability, including budget management
• Very strong customer focus
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to use creativity to solve problems on job site
Please submit your resume and cover letter/email with salary requirements for consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.