Account Coordinator (Sales Division)
- 2735 Cheshire Ln N, Plymouth, MN 55447, USA
Renovation Systems proudly provides a full-range of services to the multi-family industry - this includes floor coverings, restoration services, carpet cleaning, interior enhancements and refinishing. Our goal is to create raving fans by providing the highest level of service at affordable prices.
Renovation Systems, Inc., a successful, growing and fast paced construction company located in the Plymouth area, is recruiting for a Full Time Account Manager.
Renovation Systems, Inc., a successful, growing and fast paced construction company located in the Plymouth area, is recruiting for a Full time Account Manager in our sales division.
POSITION: Account Manager
• Utilizes quoting software to create floor covering estimates for customers
• Engage clients to discover flooring needs, suggest options, and create solutions
• Primary contact for multifamily properties within the Senior Account Managers portfolio
• Create custom quotes for Special Order projects
• Works with office staff to facilitate order entry process
• Manages customer accounts, to include: updating flooring templates and layout changes, product selections, updating contacts, pricing, accounts receivables, etc.
• The Account Coordinator will utilize CRM and estimating software for project management
• The Account Coordinator will assist the Senior Account Manager in the process of closing contracts within the multi-housing industry
- 2-4 year college degree preferably in marketing, sales, communications or business
- 2-3 years of previous experience in an administrative role preferably in floor coverings sales, the multi-housing industry, management of a sales force or related areas
- Specific knowledge of floor coverings and/or related areas of home construction are beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Commitment to superior client service to internal and external clients
- Ability to work well under pressure and against deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Occasional weekends maybe required, especially during the beginning and end of the month
Please submit your resume and cover letter/email with salary expectations for consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.