- 11a Mojidi St, Allen 101233, Ikeja, Nigeria
Renda is a B2B fulfillment platform that simplifies the process of order fulfilment and retail distribution for both local and international businesses across Africa by providing easy access to first to last mile logistics solutions.
Our vision is to become the largest and most trusted Fulfillment partner for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers and e-Commerce platforms across Africa.
We are looking for an HR & Admin Officer to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Manage company's HR function across teams
- Be comfortable and open minded working across cultures and languages
- Support team to thrive and grow in the company
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts, personal data etc.
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits
- 1-3 years experience in a HR Role
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge on compensation and benefits
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
To be the largest and most trusted fulfillment partner for retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers and e-Commerce platforms across Africa