Technical Support Representative - Senior
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide!
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
The Technical Support Representative - Senior provides accurate and responsive service and support to Customer Support Representatives and customers in Asia and the South Pacific, assisting with escalated issues and concerns. The representative will enjoy a fast-paced, analytical, highly technical environment while upholding our Support Vision statement of providing a warm, personalized and consultative experience to delight each individual with a quality interaction.
In this role, you will:
- Support Clients in the South Pacific and work 10:00am - 6:30pm Korean Standard Time (7:00pm - 3:30 am Central Time)
- Effectively communicate (via clear, concise instructions) with internal/external customers to answer questions
- Work within the scope of the position as well as willingly accepting high-profile assignments and proactively taking on additional tasks that could be complex in nature
- Adhere to case management and project guidelines, exceeding expected levels of representative metric goals
- Troubleshoot and respond to escalated technical issues on supported operating systems and browsers, applying training and resources to provide solutions to the problems presented (facilitate remote troubleshooting when necessary)
- Possess expertise of all Renaissance products, services, and support processes for effective support of our internal/external customers
- Attend all training provided and stay current on SharePoint and applicable Knowledge Base articles
- Liaison between Customer Support Representatives and Technical Support Specialists
- Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of end users to appropriate next level of technical support personnel in alignment with established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Ability to immediately analyze customer needs and refer to other departments as needed
- Alerts management to emerging trends in incidents, problems, or issues.
- Work cooperatively across diverse teams and skill sets
- Assist with training and onboarding colleagues
For this role, you must have:
- High school diploma (Associates Degree preferred), and
- Minimum two years customer service experience in related field, OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced familiarity with PC applications, MS office suite of products, and Windows and/or Mac operating systems
Bonus points for:
- College coursework
- Call center experience
Salary Range: $41,000 - $63,200.
This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
- World Class Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Telehealth
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (20 total weeks with 14 weeks paid) & Milk Stork program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Well-being and Employee Assistance Programs
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team! Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products. Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.