Customer Support Manager, Australia and Asia
Renaissance is a global leader in digital educational software, operating in over 100 countries worldwide, providing educators and students access to literacy and numeracy solutions to accelerate learning for all. Launching in Australia and New Zealand over seven years ago as a start-up, we are rapidly onboarding new schools who are achieving greater levels of growth with our solutions.
Make a real difference and give all students the opportunity to learn and succeed.
Manage and develop a dedicated team responsible for providing customers with ongoing customer support and technical support. Set and maintain metrics for team members. Assist Customer Support Representatives to be successful in attaining these goals and maintaining good customer relations on an ongoing basis by actively providing ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- Manage and motivate the Customer support team, making sure that every single message receives a quick, friendly and relevant reply via chat, phone and email.
- Coordinate the training and coaching of new CSR’s (Customer Support Representatives) in effective customer support environment.
- Monitor CSR calls and chats for quality, accuracy and professionalism and to reduce queries going forward.
- Produce and monitor weekly and monthly metrics on the support provided by the customer support team.
- Ensure CSR's are receiving the proper support, training and materials to keep up to date with new products/procedures and new releases of existing products.
- Research department problems and issues and develop and implement solutions to these and track the results for improvements.
- Respond to escalated support incidents where the customer has been frustrated by customer support issues. These calls/chats may come from within the department or from outside departments.
- Monitor customer feedback from the customer questionnaires, proactively contact customers who are unhappy with the support.
- Maintain good communication with all company departments and keep all employees updated on all products, policies and procedures where necessary.
- Ensuring smooth coordination with the international support team (UK, Asian and Australian markets).
- Assist with normal department call/chat/email coverage when needed.
- During busy periods such as Back to School season, create a training plan and recruit extra staff.
- Implement effective communication of the customer support strategy to all team members and the company.
- Initiate personal and career development of team members, identifying training needs when appropriate and acting on performance issues where needed.
- Always ensure adherence to data privacy laws and to company Data Protection standards.
- A degree or equivalent and must have good grades in HSC Maths and English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An experienced manager with at least 3 years’ experience of managing a customer support team
- Experience of using metrics
- Be able to mentor and coach team members.
- Be highly organised with a structured, professional way of working
- Experience in the Education sector is not essential but would be an advantage.
Why work at Renaissance?
- Join a global team all working towards building brighter futures for all. Work with a likeminded team across the US and UK with opportunities to grow!
- Our office is located in Wollongong, join a collaborative team based on the coast.
- At Renaissance, our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.”
Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We will be interviewing suitable applicants as they come in so, please apply early to make sure you don’t miss out.