Marketing Manager, China & ROA
Renaissance is a global leader in digital educational software, operating in over 100 countries worldwide, providing educators and students access to literacy and numeracy solutions to accelerate learning for all. Launching in Australia and New Zealand over seven years ago as a start-up, we are rapidly onboarding new schools who are achieving greater levels of growth with our solutions.
Make a real difference and give all students the opportunity to learn and succeed.
Supporting the Marketing Director, this role is responsible for developing and delivering the marketing plan to support our business development in China and the rest of Asia (ROA). The role will also manage the in-country China marketing team as well as team members based in London.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of the marketing plan for China and ROA.
- Direct management of the marketing team for China and ROA across multiple locations.
- Development and coordination of campaigns, content and social media. Working with the international content team, US marketing colleagues and BDMs to ensure alignment and coordination in our China and ROA marketing activities.
- Generation of quality marketing leads to the sales team in line with business targets
- Planning and execution of PR, advocacy and brand awareness activities for both direct and indirect sales channels.
- Planning and delivery of events and activities to support Marketing and Sales activities in China and the rest of Asia
- Working with the Business Development Managers (BDMs) to gather and interpret Competitor and Marketing Intelligence and provide actionable insight to inform our plans
- Responsible for the marketing KPIs and oversee management of the marketing budget.
- Working with various industry membership, third parties and organisations to enhance our business growth in key countries
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentational), attention to detail and a high level of responsiveness to colleagues, customers and prospects.
- Strong organisational skills and a proven ability to manage a remote team and plan, organise and report on campaign KPIs.
- Good relationship building and management skills. Understanding of working in a corporate environment.
- Resilient with a can-do approach and high work rate.
- Highly numerate and comfortable using data to inform decisions but equally happy to trial and learn where data is sparse.
- A good level of commercial acumen and ability to understand and interpret business plan priorities.
- Culturally aware and sensitive to the cultures, norms and customs of other countries. Experience of travelling and working/ living in different countries.
- Drive to improve performance and deliver on commitments
- Ability to learn quickly and thoroughly the skills and knowledge most pertinent to success (e.g. marketing processes, customer needs and product / solution benefits).
- Good computer skills with thorough knowledge of programs such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Database and CRM experience (preferably MS Dynamics) is helpful, and familiarity with content-management website software (such as WordPress) – along with email sender software (such as Marketo) and social media channels and management – would be desirable.
- Driven to succeed and highly capable of prioritising / managing work load to meet milestones and deadlines; strong time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to develop new approaches / solutions to achieve targets.
- Degree in Marketing, Social Media or CIM professional qualifications.
- Mandarin and English proficiency are essential.
- Extensive experience in marketing planning, campaigns, events and contents developments
- Substantial line management experience
- Experience of planning and managing a budget
- Strong commercial acumen and able to drive the team to achieve target
- Good understanding of K-12 sector (international and government schools) in China and rest of Asia desirable
- Ability to manage multiple projects while prioritizing
Why work at Renaissance?
Join a global team all working towards building brighter futures for all. Work with a likeminded team across the US and UK with opportunities to grow!
- No more commute into the CBD! Our office is located in Wollongong, join a collaborative team based on the coast, with flexible working arrangements available.
At Renaissance, our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.”
Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We will be interviewing suitable applicants as they come in so, please apply early to make sure you don’t miss out.