Growth Marketing Manager, User Engagement
- Remote, United States, Remote, United States
- Employees can work remotely
At Nearpod, we believe teaching is the most important job in the world. Every day, we reach students through our learning platforms on Nearpod.com and Flocabulary.com. We have diverse backgrounds, but a shared goal of putting teachers and students first in everything we do. We have won numerous awards, including EdTech Digest’s 2018 Company of the Year. Recently, we were acquired by Renaissance to support the shared mission of accelerating learning for all. We’re looking for people with a lot of hustle, empathy, and a desire to do something meaningful. We've adopted a remote-first culture, and our diverse team is based across the US.
Nearpod is searching for a Growth Marketing Manager, User Engagement to join our growth team. Reporting to the Director of Growth, this position will work closely with the product, marketing, data, engineering, and go-to-market teams. As a Growth Marketing Manager on the growth team, you will help scale the entire growth marketing stack and optimize it. You will design, execute, test, and iterate on marketing campaigns around key growth initiatives and will help deliver measurable improvements to key product metrics like activation, engagement, and retention. We are looking for a leader who can work cross-functionally to help scale, execute and maximize product value.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience growing a freemium SaaS product
- Uses data to inform and execute experiments and campaigns across multiple channels
- Has experience working closely with product teams
- Uses a deep understanding of K-12 teachers to design relevant campaigns
- Has experience influencing users across all stages of the user lifecycle
- Has completed courses in Reforge
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 years of experience as a marketing manager focused on user engagement for a SaaS company
- 2 years of experience leading product lead growth initiatives
- Expert level proficiency with Intercom or Braze
- BA/BS Degree required
Employment Requirements: Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.