Customer Assistance Representative I
- 2911 Peach St, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, USA
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
The Customer Assistance Representative responds to tier one customer inquiries (internal and external) via our phone, chat or email clients, while upholding our Support Vision statement of providing a warm, personalized and consultative experience to delight each individual with a quality interaction.
In this role, you will:
- Effectively communicate (via clear, concise instructions) with customers via phone, chat or email to answer tier one questions and/or troubleshoot tier one issues
- Gain familiarity of all Renaissance products, services and support processes for effective support of our customers
- Work cooperatively across diverse teams and skill sets
- Apply training and resources to provide solutions to the problems presented
- Work the hours of 10:30 am to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Earlier shifts may be available with additional seniority.
For this role, you must have:
- High school diploma/GED
- Two years related experience and/or training, OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Bonus points for:
- College coursework
- Call center experience
- Familiarity with PC applications, MS office suite of products, and Windows and/or Mac operating systems
- Spanish fluency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with generous matching
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays and Vacation Time Off
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
Renaissance is committed to maintaining a safe and healthful environment for our employees and customers. To uphold this commitment, Renaissance requires all employees to receive a full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless an individual has been granted an exemption as an accommodation due to a disability, sincerely held religious reasons, or as required by state law.
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.