Inside Sales Manager
- Home Office, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide! Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Manage, develop, and mentor your Inside Sales team to improve sales while building and maintaining strong customer relationships. Meet sales goals and customer happiness objectives.
Crucial Functions and Responsibilities:
- Coach, monitor, and empower your team to sell Renaissance solutions and reach sales goals.
- Assist Inside Account Executives in building territory plans that focus on building new business opportunities
- Supervise sales pipelines to ensure that opportunities are moving through the sales process to close.
- Develop talent and selling skill proficiencies in individual reps.
- Provide guidance to internal processes and procedures.
- Maintain communication flow with other department leadership and keep departmental employees updated on all RLI products, policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have direct Inside or Outside Sales experience for a minimum of 2+ years
- Knowledge of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- History of being a self-motivated standout colleague who can balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent listening skills, multi-tasking, project management, and attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work within a large and diverse team
Education & Experience
- Five years related experience, OR equivalent combination of education and experience, and/or training
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with generous matching
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays and Vacation Time Off
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
Renaissance is committed to maintaining a safe and healthful environment for our employees and customers. To uphold this commitment, Renaissance requires all employees to receive a full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless an individual has been granted an exemption as an accommodation due to a disability or for religious reasons.
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.