Regional Field Marketing Manager
- remote, Los Angeles, CA, United States
About Us: Renaissance is the leader in K-12 learning analytics--enabling teachers, curriculum creators, and educators to drive to drive phenomenal student growth. Renaissance's solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters--creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. We offer competitive compensation, enviable benefits, and smart, friendly co-workers—all in a relaxed, fun atmosphere where you'll have the opportunity to excel each day.
Are you excited by the idea of being an integral part of our Sales team and working closely with product marketing, events, funding and government affairs teams to generate new leads?
As a Regional Field Marketing Manager you will:
- Support Regional Sales teams in developing and executing account-based or state-wide marketing plans that drive strategy and quota attainment goals and presenting product benefits to schools/districts and other special markets.
- Be responsible for developing and leading field demand generation programs and campaigns to build new business opportunities, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Support implementation, retention and renewal efforts as needed in conjunction with sales and customer success partners.
To achieve this you will:
- Build a regional marketing strategy in alignment with sales goals and plans, along with interpreting state/local market education dynamics to address state requirements.
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities and deepen our existing customer relationships.
- Identify, develop, lead, and support regional initiatives including events, community campaigns, and email/digital programs to engage educators, administrators and parents, while driving regional quota objectives.
- Regularly communicate state and local marketing programs and results (return on investment, critical metrics, etc) to sales, sales leadership, and marketing.
- Travel with sales teams to attend events and customer meetings is required periodically throughout the year.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or Master’s degree from four-year college or university
- PreK-12 education and/or education technology background preferred
- Five years related marketing experience and/or training, ideally in field marketing or Sales Enablement.
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing and implementing strategy.
- Familiar with all MS office applications
- Virtual meeting software proficiency familiarity
- Knowledge of Adobe Programs (Illustrator), Marketo and Workfront are not required but helpful
- Great communicator both verbal and written, and can be effective in person, virtually or on the phone with sales, customers, and corporate marketing
- Highly organized and proficient and managing multiple projects at a time and works well in a rapidly evolving sales environment
- Metric driven and has the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Ability to travel 30%+ of the time
Renaissance is committed to maintaining a safe and healthful environment for our employees and customers. To uphold this commitment, Renaissance requires all employees to receive a full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless an individual has been granted an exemption as an accommodation due to a disability or for religious reasons.
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.