Inside Account Executive
- Home Office, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide! Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Are you passionate about ensuring your customers have the right solutions and helping educators solve their educational challenges? At Renaissance, Inside Sales is critical to continuing our growth. We have a great career opportunity for a driven, competitive inside sales professional with experience growing an existing book of business including new customer acquisition. Renaissance offers you a chance to make a significant impact on the education of millions of students by creating new business while maintaining renewal business across the US!
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you focus on selling Renaissance's products and services to your assigned accounts. Your hours of work are built around your customers’ school day.
Crucial Functions and Responsibilities:
- Grow existing account base through cross selling and upselling existing accounts and licenses
- Prospect and acquire new customers while maintaining high renewal rates among existing accounts
- Provide short-term account maintenance for follow up on new business
- Develop and nurture key customers relationships through timely virtual meetings
- Deliver Proposal and Quote presentations
- Resolve customer concerns and issues related to sales opportunities
- Execute current and long term marketing strategy through targeted prospecting efforts
- Accountability for achieving sales targets
- Collaborate with internal departments creating strong working relationships/efficiencies
Your success will be rewarded through an excellent compensation and benefits program, including significant commission earnings!
The most successful inside sales professionals are:
- Exceptional listeners with excellent time management, communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Self-starters who are focused and driven who enjoy collaborating with teammates
- Outstanding problem-solvers with impeccable integrity
- Driven to meet or exceed their goals
- Skilled at converting prospects into customers; opportunities to sales
- Adept at opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Knowledgeable about the sales process and what it takes to move an opportunity through the process to close
- Highly proficient with the use of CRM Systems to manage multiple prospects and sales opportunities and the ability to use MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook proficiently.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, and a minimum of two years of experience in Inside Sales organization, OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with generous matching
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays and Vacation Time Off
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
Renaissance is committed to maintaining a safe and healthful environment for our employees and customers. To uphold this commitment, Renaissance requires all employees to receive a full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless an individual has been granted an exemption as an accommodation due to a disability or for religious reasons.
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.