Director - Customer Deployment
- nationwide, home office, remote, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve!
The Director of Customer Deployment oversees the successful deployment of customers at Renaissance. This individual leads teams responsible for efficient provisioning and rostering of customers along with the operations and business analytics within customer success. The Director of Customer Deployment partners with sales, marketing, customer support and product to advocate for improvements to the customer experience with the goal of decreasing time to value. Within Customer Success, they work closely with other leaders to identify efficiencies, system improvements and analysis needs to increase the team’s impact on customer adoption and renewal. Customer Deployment is a critical period between post-sales and customer onboarding and adoption. The Director of Customer Deployment collaborates with sales leaders to ensure handoffs are clearly defined and customers’ setup matches their implementation goals. The teams within deployment provide customers with the necessary guidance and resources in a timely matter to expedite the onboarding process.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. In accordance with applicable laws, Renaissance Learning will provide reasonable accommodations that do not create an undue burden so disabled employees may perform the essential functions of the position.
· Ability to set priorities and manage multiple efforts within projects
· Effective communication including verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
· Strong negotiation and influencing skills
· Well organized and structured to function well in a deadline driven environment with minimal guidance required
· Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable when faced with changing priorities
Education & Experience
· BS/BA required; Master’s degree preferred
· 4+ years of experience in managing educational projects
· Demonstrated ability to roll-out projects and process changes
· Passion for designing projects that scale
· Experience managing people with a positive, growth-minded culture focused on high achievement
· Experience leading cross-functional initiatives in mid-sized or large organizations (i.e., 1000+ employees)
· Experience with defining and leading digital engagement strategies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: $128,000 - 177,000 This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with generous matching
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays and Vacation Time Off
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
Renaissance is committed to maintaining a safe and healthful environment for our employees and customers. To uphold this commitment, Renaissance requires all employees to receive a full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless an individual has been granted an exemption as an accommodation due to a disability or for religious reasons.
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/