- Home Office, Remote, Nationwide, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide! Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
This role is a mid-level position in the customer success department. Impact Managers work alongside CS management to promote onboarding, adoption, retention, and dedication of customers to ensure an overall positive experience with Renaissance. Additionally, an Impact Manager is proficient on the technical side of all product lines and can offer insight and tips on how to use and implement all product features throughout a variety of customer types (school, district, after school program, summer school, etc.).
Crucial Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide resources to customers based on their implementation goals and solutions to support onboarding and drive adoption for all purchased products and solutions.
- Establish clear, desired outcomes and achievements for the customers within an Impact Manager’s assigned region.
- Streamline communication internally with other teams to ensure that the customer has an outstanding onboarding and implementation experience
- Build, add to and apply the Impact Manager playbook so that team members can understand standard methodologies as the company grows and scales
- Assist in creating resources and educational materials for other members of the Impact Management department
- Supervise customer health with tools and data established by the CS Impact Management team
- Promote an energetic fan base for products and locate brand ambassadors to share the product's benefit and value
- Optimize existing processes within Renaissance and actively improve all Customer Success initiatives
Education & Experience
- 3-5 proven experience in a customer facing SaaS business
- Experience working to onboard customers, guide adoption and promote value in a consultative manner Other General Skills
- Proven track record to effectively manage and prioritize a large, always-growing portfolio of accounts and/or projects
- Outstanding ability to communicate and foster positive relationships internally and externally
- Effectively communicate technical details and business outcomes to a diverse group of internal and external partners in an easy-to-understand way
- Ability to establish customer goals and landmarks and project manage towards completion
- History of demonstrating product adoption data and/or customer insights to drive meaningful engagements
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: $54,500-$81,800 This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with generous matching
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays and Vacation Time Off
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
Renaissance is committed to maintaining a safe and healthful environment for our employees and customers. To uphold this commitment, Renaissance requires all employees to receive a full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless an individual has been granted an exemption as an accommodation due to a disability or for religious reasons.
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.