Renaissance Consultant (Part Time)
- Home Office, Miami, Florida, us
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Are you someone who loves to deliver high-quality onsite or remote professional learning and consulting services?
Our ideal candidate has experienced our solutions, has utilized data to advise instruction and is a skilled facilitator, who understands how to work with educational partners. You are available to accept remote or onsite assignments on a regular basis, throughout the year. Additionally, the expectation is to continue professional learning through internal opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate personalized, professional learning on standard methodologies for product usage, utilizing adult learning strategies.
- Guide educators in using data to accelerate student learning.
- Maintain accurate records and complete all required documentation.
- Communicate optimally with internal teams and external partners.
For this role you must have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Education OR related field
- Classroom and/or administrative experience
- Superb consultative, facilitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer service and relationship building at all levels within the school system
Bonus Points For:
- Successfully implementing Renaissance Solutions (Freckle, myON, Star 360, Accelerated Reader, myIGDI’s, or Schoolzilla)
- Experience planning and delivering professional learning
- Bi-lingual (Spanish, French)
- Deep knowledge of multi-lingual programs
- Early childhood education experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: The outline range for this role is $26-35 hourly. Rates vary due to internal/external market data, cost of living, etc.
Renaissance is committed to maintaining a safe and healthful environment for our employees and customers. To uphold this commitment, Renaissance requires all employees to receive a full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless an individual has been granted an exemption as an accommodation due to a disability or for religious reasons.
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.