Planning & Scheduling Coordinator
- Home Office, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide! Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Schedules all professional learning staff according to utilization guidelines for onsite and remote assignments matching capabilities to customer needs and consultant availability. Works closely with departments within customer success team.
In this role you will:
- Understand and apply utilization guidelines when scheduling implementation staff for onsite and remote assignments
- Provide utilization activity reports to customer success leadership
- Conduct consultative planning calls with customers to understand professional learning needs
- Develop Professional Learning Plans for customer sessions
- Schedules and plans professional development for facilitation team
- Utilize multiple components of company CRM system to document, schedule and track metrics of service events
- Maintain accurate records and complete all required documentation
- Plan consultatively with customers regarding professional development requests
- Communicate effectively with internal teams and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
- CRM system knowledge
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work in a solution oriented, fast paced environment
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple tasks and multiple priorities
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Proactive and growth mindset
- Virtual meeting software familiarity
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of Renaissance products such as Freckle, myON, Accelerated Reader, Star 360, Schoolzilla, myIGDIs
- Experience working in a K-12 learning environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: $37,200-$55,900
- This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with generous matching
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays and Vacation Time Off
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
Renaissance is committed to maintaining a safe and healthful environment for our employees and customers. To uphold this commitment, Renaissance requires all employees to receive a full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, unless an individual has been granted an exemption as an accommodation due to a disability or for religious reasons.
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.