Partner Manager - Asia
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive extraordinary student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
We're looking for a Partner Manager to join our Global Markets team. Based in Vietnam, the role of Partner Manager is to build, manage and develop business across key partners, EdTech companies, and e-commerce platforms.
You'll be encouraged to:
- Generate new partnerships opportunities through new business development and lead generation.
- Analyse the success of joint go-to –market projects and campaigns crafted to generate leads and revenue.
- Act as single point of contact for communications between partner organisations and the cross-functional partner team.
In this role, you will:
- Guide a Reseller’s High-Level Strategy
- Uncover Partner’s Growth Goals
- Set up new partners and maintain relationships with existing ones
- Provide sales training and coaching to new and existing partners
- Provide product training and support to new and existing partners
- Deliver updates and changes to the reseller’s programme
- Help partners complete marketing campaigns
- Build an eco-system
For this role, you must have:
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a partner manager in strong sales environment in Education
- Experience of partner management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven experience in building a pipeline of partners
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Proficient digital literacy / knowledgeable in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- International market knowledge and selling to international markets
- Proficiency in English and required territory language - oral and written
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.”
Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines