Customer Success Associate
- Home Office, New York City, NEW YORK, United States
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide! Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
The Renaissance Customer Success Associate provides critical support to our customer success team and will work closely with the Senior Customer Success Manager to drive usage for current customers. We are looking for hardworking, confident, and outgoing individuals to work directly with New York City schools. The CS Associate will work on a range of projects and activities crafted to raise awareness of our products in schools and promote students learning.
In this role, you will:
- Represent Renaissance at school functions and citywide events, etc.
- Assist in maintaining a social media presence
- Support faculty and students schools to access and utilize Renaissance products and services they have purchased
- Assist in coordinating ongoing reading campaigns to improve literacy
- Complete additional assigned tasks on a timely basis
Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- Must reside in New York and be local to NYC
- BS/BA required
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts and technologies quickly and efficiently
- Self-motivated, flexible, outgoing
Bonus points for:
- Preferred fields of study or work experience include education, literacy, communications, business, marketing, publicity, etc.
- Second language proficiency preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with generous matching
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays and Vacation Time Off
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work, and our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we write our job descriptions to articulate our flexibility and we encourage all applications. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the criteria in a job post. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!