Recruitment Marketing Manager
- Remote, Home Office, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve!
In this role, you will:
- Play a significant role in taking our talent attraction strategy to the next level as we seek out top talent for all roles across the company, from junior-level, mid-level, technical, and executive.
- Be responsible for partnering with Talent Acquisition leaders to develop, design, implement, execute, and measure the success of candidate experience strategies that enhance the company’s visibility and reputation, and attract the right talent to build our talent pipeline focusing on our DEI strategy.
- Build and execute paid and organic marketing campaigns that drive candidate pipelines for key talent segments with a focus on URM communities.
- Develop an Employee Value Proposition and long-term employer brand strategy.
- Provide recommendations on strategic channel strategies to optimize talent sourcing; utilizing methods that are effective and drive efficiency. In collaboration with Recruiters, you will also provide recommendations for improving our strategy for recruitment with a DEI focus.
- Ensure all recruitment process plans and strategies support key strategies and objectives and emphasize the mission and values of the organization.
- See strategies through from development to final execution, working collaboratively and cross-functionally to ensure employer brand grows and thrives.
- Manage an Onboarding Specialist, Recruitment Coordinator, and a Content Designer.
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Proven experience delivering substantial results in employer branding/recruitment marketing.
- Demonstrated ability building, managing, and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- 4+ years developing and publishing content with an emphasis on talent.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $130,000 This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work, and our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we write our job descriptions to articulate our flexibility and we encourage all applications. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the criteria in a job post. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!