Marketing Executive MENA - Contractor
- 189 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SH, UK
Renaissance® is a leading provider of assessment technology to primary and secondary schools. Renaissance products promote success amongst students of all ages and abilities through personalised assessment and practice in reading and maths.
Our software helps to enhance literacy and numeracy skills, support differentiated instruction, and personalise learning to optimise student development. Immediate feedback and detailed reporting equip teachers with the information needed to monitor progress and measure growth. Worldwide, we support over 18 million students, operating in 96 countries.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our team on a contractor basis. Based in Dubai, This role will drive Renaissance’s marketing efforts among International & Private Schools in the MENA region, to build brand awareness and achieve the team’s targets.
In this role, you will:
- Lead in the creation, management and analysis of marketing campaigns in the UAE and wider MENA region.
- Manage and in some cases, attend, events in the UAE with support of the International Events Manager.
- Develop key relationships with regional PR agencies, marketing agencies, trade and school associations
- Help ensure the delivery of International Marketing KPIs and lead generation targets.
- Work with the design team to develop and maintain promotional and instructional content for prospects and customers (brochures, flyers, DM pieces, newsletters, reports, case studies/success stories, etc.).
- Establish and maintain a detailed communications calendar with regular updates of email, event, and advertisement to the wider marketing team
- Support cross-department projects when assigned to by the International Marketing Manager
- Support the day-to-day administration tasks of the team.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication (oral, written and presentational) and organisational skills, attention to detail and a high level of responsiveness to colleagues, customers and prospects.
- Ability to learn quickly and thoroughly the skills and knowledge most pertinent to success (e.g. marketing processes, customer needs and product / solution benefits).
- Good digital literacy with detailed knowledge of programs such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Database and CRM experience (preferably MS Dynamics) is helpful, and familiarity with content-management website software (such as WordPress) – along with email sender software (Marketo) and social media channels and management – would be desirable.
- Driven to succeed and highly capable of prioritising / handling work load to meet achievements and deadlines; strong time-management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and technology-focused organisation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to develop innovative ways / solutions to achieve targets.
Education and Experience
Ideally a marketing or business degree and/or at least 2 years’ experience within a marketing environment. Familiarity with the education sector, and specifically experience working with International Schools, would be useful, although not crucial. The role requires self-motivation and the ability to work unsupervised and to tight deadlines, and sometimes outside traditional 9am-5pm working hours when dealing with colleagues and partners in different time zones.