Contract Recruiter (Ed Tech)
- virtual office, Atlanta, GA, United States
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Renaissance is now hiring for a contract recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team as we continue to add world class talent. Help us attract more of the brightest minds in the nation, people with deep and broad skills and individuals with diverse perspectives and ideas.
You will help fulfill our organizational growth goals by identifying, engaging and networking with top talent. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the software market and a track record of identifying and engaging top talent. You will possess strong project management skills, have experience optimizing recruiting campaigns and initiatives, along with a 'can do' attitude and the ability to problem solve while managing multiple priorities.
In this role, you will:
- Partner closely with our hiring managers to understand the specific needs of our teams.
- Interview and evaluate a candidate's skills, experience, and alignment with our core values.
- Efficiently and thoroughly manage full life cycle recruitment.
- Build and create a balanced, representative talent pipeline using innovative sourcing methods and tools such as LinkedIn, Boolean searching, personal network, blogs, AIRS strategies, forums etc.
- 3 years of corporate recruiting experience
- 1 year of technical or professional recruiting sourcing/recruiting experience within a fast-paced SaaS organization a big plus.
- A proactive approach and known to be an outstanding collaborator who is passionate about sourcing, recruiting, and building relationships.
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including full proficiency with Boolean searching, experience with a wide array of niche sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary sourcing methodologies.
- Experience building and developing diverse pipelines of qualified talent.
- Experience building and maintaining strong partnerships with cross-functional partners and client groups to improve processes.
- Passionate about the sourcing/recruiting function within a fast-paced organization
Bonus points for:
- AIRS CIR
- AIRS CDR
- PHR, SPHR
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet all of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We are also committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview. Please reach out to us if you need to request accommodations. Make our team, your team!