- Remote Office, home office, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Do you want to help develop products that truly make a difference in the lives of millions of students? Then this role is for you! As a Software Engineer, you’ll work in an Agile Scrum environment, collaborating with a group of highly talented software engineers to design and build our next generation of web applications.
In this role, you will:
- Use the latest modern frameworks, such as .NET Core, Angular is 7.2 , and GraphQL
- Influence a new CI build process using Git, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, and Docker
- Understand AWS Cloud and troubleshooting distributed systems -working in DynamoDB, Docker, and serverless systems
- Be a part of an agile team that is truly committed to code quality and innovation
For this role, you must have:
- 3-5 years professional experience in full-stack development with a recent focus on building web-based applications.
- Extensive experience with various engineering technologies such as:
- C#, Java, or other object-oriented languages
- SQL (MSSQL, PostgreSQL) and MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
Bonus points for:
- Advanced skills in developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using microservices, and event-driven architectures
- Experience leading and mentoring others
- Experience working in a Lean/Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge of DevOps processes and technologies around version control, test automation frameworks, continuous integration/deployment and production monitoring & support
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range -$74,900-$142,800 This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission.
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/