Professional Learning Coach
- 144 Keira St, Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia
Renaissance is a global leader in digital educational software, operating in over 90 countries worldwide, providing educators and students access to literacy and numeracy solutions to accelerate learning for all. Launching in Australia and New Zealand four years ago as a start-up, we are rapidly onboarding new schools who are achieving greater levels of growth with our solutions.
Make a real difference and give all students the opportunity to learn and succeed. To help us accelerate learning for all, we are looking for a Professional Learning Coach to join our dynamic Professional Development team. We need your passion, creativity and drive to deliver quality professional training to teachers of all levels in both primary and secondary schools, helping them implement our range of literacy and numeracy solutions, to support their needs and ensuring their continued success.
On top of being self-motivated, confident and charismatic, to be considered for this role:
- You are an outstanding communicator, quickly developing great working relationships with others at any organisational level internally as well as with customers.
- You sweat the details while keeping organised and effectively managing your priorities allowing you to maintain your effectiveness when working under pressure.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) and CRM software (MS Dynamics experience is a bonus), we will provide on the job training for specific Renaissance solutions.
- Preferably you’ve presented or coached before.
- Bonus, if you have previous experience in education or teaching.
As a Renaissance Professional Learning Coach, you will be expected to:
- Effectively manage your schedule to deliver a high standard of assigned product training to your assigned customers via video conferencing platforms, adhering to training timelines for each solution.
- Meticulous in keeping accurate and detailed records of your customer interactions in our CRM including emails, conversations and training notes. As well as completing coaching tasks in a timely manner.
- Work with the Professional Learning Manager to evaluate and improve coaching sessions, develop new coaching material as well as working on content for the marketing team.
- Contribute to the dynamic and collaborative team to promote a fun, engaging and positive work environment and be a professional ambassador for the Renaissance brand and organisation, contributing ideas for new initiatives for the business and our customers.
Why work at Renaissance?
- Join a global team all working towards building brighter futures for all. Work with a likeminded team across the US and UK with opportunities to grow!
- No more commute into the CBD! Our office is located in Wollongong, join a collaborative team based on the coast, or work remotely (as the team is currently due to COVID-19).
To apply for this role please submit your resume along with a cover letter before the closing date.