- 189 Marsh Wall, London E14 9SH, UK
Renaissance® is a leading provider of assessment technology to primary and secondary schools. Renaissance products promote success amongst students of all ages and abilities through personalised assessment and practice in reading and maths.
Our software helps to enhance literacy and numeracy skills, support differentiated instruction, and personalise learning to optimise student development. Immediate feedback and detailed reporting equip teachers with the information needed to monitor progress and measure growth. In the UK and Ireland, almost 6,000 schools and more than 1.4 million students use Renaissance products. Worldwide, we support over 18 million students, operating in 96 countries.
We are looking for a Data Executive to join our team based in London.
About the team:
The Data team are a crucial part of the organisation. Our main responsibility is to handle all customer setup & data to ensure customers have a smooth implementation prior to onboarding. In addition to this we handle admin tool orders, which involves processing all new orders and renewals for customers on our admin tool software so that their software codes are live. We also handle and communicate customer credentials of all new product users, we lead all aspects of maintenance of our Renaissance Data Integration (RDI) customers and set up new customers on our Schoolzilla platform. We handle this customer setup across every Renaissance product – Renaissance Place, myON, Freckle & Schoolzilla.
In this role, you will:
- Connect with customers via telephone and email
- Always ensure adherence to GDPR standards and to company Data Protection standards
- Handle GDPR enquiries and direct customers to the Privacy Officer where needed
- Handle existing RDI customers, particularly the ongoing use of the connection
- Carry out data review calls with RDI customers as needed
- Submit HSR for new site creations
- Responsible for installing all product codes (new orders/renewals/product add-ons)
- Send out Serverless Documents to new Renaissance Place sites
- Set up new myON & Freckle user credentials
- Handle new customer Schoolzilla builds alongside a Product Manager
- Ad-hoc provisioning of external partner product requests
- Be an ambassador for Renaissance
What are we looking for?
- At least a grade ‘C’ in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A proven understanding of Renaissance Products
- Some knowledge of the Student Information Systems currently used within schools
- Effective time management and attention to detail.
- Customer service experience is essential
- Ability to work unsupervised, self-motivated and responsive
- An excellent telephone manner is required and you must feel comfortable working to targets.
- Excellent knowledge of iOS, Android & Tablets.
- Good IT skills with detailed knowledge of programs such as MS Word and Excel (formulas)
- Database and CRM experience (preferably Dynamics) would be desirable
We offer a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days’ annual leave per year
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Company pension scheme (double matching) up to 5%
- Life assurance up to 4 times of your basic salary
- Income protection scheme
- Employee assistance program provided by Simply Health
- Health cash plan provided by Simply Health
- Up to 2 paid volunteer days per year
In addition to these formal benefits, we also have social events throughout the year. These include our summer party and Christmas drinks.
At Renaissance our mission is: ‘To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide’.
Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve ‘all children and adults’ who represent ‘all ability levels…and backgrounds’ is the need to recognise the importance of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Please note that we can only consider applicants who already hold a full UK work permit.