Program Manager II, Sales Analysis
- home office, Bloomington, MN, United States
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Responsible for uplifting data as a pillar in the sales organization by performing large scale strategic data analysis and modeling to identify trends and efficiency opportunities while providing tactical and daily analytical data to Sales Leaders and Sales Operations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Able to effectively communicate a story through data to improve sales outcomes and help the company achieve its overall sales goals.
· Engage in ad-hoc analyses to understand business performance, user metrics, KPI’s and provide concise summaries and recommendations to management.
· In partnership with senior sales leadership, leads and contributes to the annual fiscal year transition planning process and execution of the defined Go-To-Market strategies.
· Exhibits sound business judgment and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and providing clear answers to complex problems.
· Build and maintain tools and dashboards to help with reporting and analytical needs of the team and key stakeholders.
· Strong communication, high curiosity and problem solving, with a customer orientation.
· Ensures sales data and analysis are aligned with forecast and goal targets.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
· Minimum five years’ work experience in sales analysis/operations or manager in business intelligence
Bonus points for:
· Work with Tableau, Microsoft Dynamics, and HighSpot,
· Equivalent combination of education and related experience and/or training
· Medical, dental, vision including Health Savings Accounts
· Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
· Parental Leave – 20 weeks total, 14 weeks paid
· Vacation Time Off
· 12 Holidays and 2 Volunteer Days
· Commuter benefits
· Wellness Incentives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission.
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented racial minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!