Renaissance Consultant (Part Time)
- Home Office, Los Angeles, California, us
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Are you someone who loves to deliver high-quality onsite or remote professional learning and consulting services?
Our ideal candidate has experienced our solutions, has utilized data to advise instruction and is a skilled facilitator, who understands how to work with educational partners. You are available to accept remote or onsite assignments on a regular basis, throughout the year. Additionally, the expectation is to continue professional learning through internal opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate personalized, professional learning on standard methodologies for product usage, utilizing adult learning strategies.
- Guide educators in using data to accelerate student learning.
- Maintain accurate records and complete all required documentation.
- Communicate optimally with internal teams and external partners.
- MUST live in Pacific Time Zone
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Education OR related field
- Classroom and/or administrative experience
- Superb consultative, facilitative and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer service and relationship building at all levels within the school system
Bonus Points For:
- Successfully implementing Renaissance Solutions (Freckle, myON, Star 360, Accelerated Reader, myIGDI’s, or Schoolzilla)
- Experience planning and delivering professional learning
- Bi-lingual (Spanish, French)
- Deep knowledge of multi-lingual programs
- Early childhood education experience
Salary Range: The outline range for this role is $26-35 hourly. Rates vary due to internal/external market data, cost of living, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays and Vacation Time Off
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet all of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. We are also committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview. Please reach out to us if you need to request accommodations. Make our team, your team!