National Academic Advisor
- remote, home office, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Are you looking for a role that lets you showcase your knowledge of education while letting you build exciting relationships with customers and sales teams? Renaissance is seeking a professional to assist with solution sales, drive demand, and enable the sales teams in North America.
The National Academic Advisor team members serve as Renaissance solution and product specialists. In this role you will work with Account Executives and Sales leaders to create and deliver customized sales presentations, present at conference and tradeshows, and meet directly with customers. While each member focuses on one or two regions of the country, you may travel nationally as the need arises. NAAs must possess or be willing to develop in-depth product knowledge including application in a variety of educational settings.
Crucial Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the sales force, product line managers and marketing to create and help develop ideas that will grow the Renaissance product solutions.
- Develop and present Renaissance solutions to new and existing customers; customize presentations
- Participate in tradeshows, conferences, and other marketing activities
- Support sales to retain existing accounts while ensuring a high level of customer happiness.
Consistently exhibit exceptional skills in:
- Planning, preparing, and speaking publicly in multiple formats (verbal, written, via video/phone)
- Listening and identifying customer needs to improve product positioning and facilitate solution selling
- Reacting quickly to situations in context and adjusting presentations quickly
- Building positive relationships with internal and external customers
Develop and/or maintain current knowledge of:
- Educational initiatives and concerns
- Competitor features and comparisons
- Product content, design, technical background, operation, and use cases
- Go To Market strategies and initiatives
Education & Experience
- 12+ years of related experience in education and/or education technology
- Educational administrator background preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work strategically and independently
- Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel 70%+ of the time required; including some weekend travel
- Must live within an hour of a regional airport
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: This job would pay $96,700 to $132,900 on a national average.
- Medical, dental, vision including Health Savings Accounts
- Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- Parental Leave – 20 weeks total, 14 weeks paid
- Vacation Time Off
- 12 Holidays and 2 Volunteer Days
- Commuter benefits
- Wellness Incentives
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet all of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. We are also committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview. Please reach out to us if you need to request accommodations. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/