Solutions Architect (K-12 Education)
- home office, remote, remote, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Renaissance is currently looking for a Solution Architect to join our team. As an educator by heart and an engineer and businessperson by occupation, you will identify customers’ technical needs and education objectives, develop a technical sales strategy and present solutions that accelerate student growth. You will work closely with sales account executives to win net new customers and expand on our loyal customer base.
About the role:
- Deliver sales support including documented discovery, solution validation, standard and customized demonstrations, proof of concept/value documents and actions to advance and close sales opportunities
- Learn how to position all Renaissance solutions in a variety of sales settings
- Provide technical support to the sales team and prospects throughout the sales cycle
- Provide support to the proposals team on requests for proposals and requests for information
- Create and deliver customized product demonstrations for prospective customers
- Conceptualize and propose an integration model with other customer vendors such as student information systems (SIS) or curriculum providers.
- Explore and define customer requirements for sophisticated data analysis and reporting
- Work closely with post-sales teams to ensure seamless transition and successful customer implementations
- Develop and/or maintain current knowledge of:
- · Competitor features and comparisons
- · Product content, design, technical background, operation, and use cases
- · Go-To-Market strategies and initiatives
- A degree in Computer Science and/or Information Systems or related field
- 7+ years’ experience working as a district administrator or data systems analyst in a school district
- 5+ years’ experience working in education industry as a Sales Engineer, data analyst, or similar customer facing role preferred
- Experience with data BI front end tools such as PowerBI, excel, tableau, knime, etc.
- Knowledge of education data interoperability standards;
- Knowledge of AWS architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge of SSO and data integration solutions and implementation
- Previous background in a technical customer-oriented position is required
- Ambitious personality who enjoys working with people and helping customers
- Self-motivated and able to work strategically and independently.
- Ability to travel 50%+ of the time required; including some weekend travel
- Must live within an hour of a regional airport
*This type of job would pay $93,800 to 129,050 on a national average. That could vary be geographic market differential.
· Medical, dental, vision including Health Savings Accounts
· Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
· Parental Leave – 20 weeks total, 14 weeks paid
· Vacation Time Off
· 12 Holidays and 2 Volunteer Days
· Commuter benefits
· Wellness Incentives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission.
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented racial minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!