Director - Proposal Solutions
- home office, Chicago, IL, United States
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve!
Our proposal solutions team is responsible for optimizing sales results via pre-sales proposal, RFPs, contracts, and funding services. The proposal solutions team creates compelling and persuasive responses to hundreds of RFPs every year and manages over a thousand customer contracts. As a member of this team, you will collaborate with sales and proposal solutions leadership team to implement proposal win strategies for increased win rates, grow leaders, and ensure continuous improvement to drive efficiency and proficiency.
In this role, you will:
- Successfully manage diverse teams with multiple roles and responsibilities. This includes coaching team members and leaders for continued growth and development as well as creating team unity that drives results.
- Partner with Sales leaders and team members to ensure our proposal and contract processes and resources are a winning combination.
- Plan and drive team goals/strategies to support company initiatives, customer satisfaction, and employee engagement. Measure and report on outcomes of efforts toward team goals.
- Use product and company knowledge to inform product development and sales strategy across the company as well as support team understanding.
For this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in a related field, and
- Five years of leadership experience, or
- Equivalent combination of education or experience
Bonus points for:
- Previous sales or proposal development experience preferred.
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals Foundation Certification. If not currently certified, will be required to acquire certification within 18 months of hire.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet all of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. We are also committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview. Please reach out to us if you need to request accommodations. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/