Data Integration Supervisor
- Home Office, Green Bay, Wisconsin, us
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology. Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide! Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Our Data Integration Services team is responsible for the automated, Custom Data Integration (CDI) service, which rosters Renaissance sites nightly using data from a district’s student information system. This service streamlines set-up (rostering) for districts. As a supervisor for our Data Integration Services team, you’ll work with direct reports to prioritize and monitor the team’s activity, ensuring that the department meets customer delivery timelines and expectations. You’ll also work closely with other internal teams and customers, resolving rostering issues, providing training, and collaborating with development teams.
In this role, you will:
- Supervise a small team, monitoring new and open work to ensure a timely delivery of services, meeting customer expectations
- Monitor and evaluate employee performance and productivity, providing constructive feedback and coaching
- Develop training and maintain clear documentation to ensure consistency of data definitions and procedures around data integration, extraction, and reporting
- Work creatively with the team to solve rostering issues, finding ways to accommodate customer requests
- Partner with internal teams to prioritize customer facing requests or issues impacting rostering systems, setting appropriate expectations for delivery
For this role, you must have:
Excellent leadership and management capabilities, with proven experience as a supervisor or relevant role
Ability to motivate employees, resolve issues, and make difficult decisions
Solid project management and analysis skills
Excellent technical customer service and problem-solving skills
Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Bonus points for:
Knowledge and experience with Renaissance products
Experience with various data integration methods, SIS Software Vendors, data providers like Clever, and Single Sign-On (SSO)
Understanding of relational data bases and/or SQL
Experience with Putty/WinSCP and general knowledge of data security best practices
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This position will require travel to our corporate office location in Wisconsin Rapids, WI (For team meetings/training on an as needed basis).
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with generous matching
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays and Vacation Time Off
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work, and our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we write our job descriptions to articulate our flexibility and we encourage all applications. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the criteria in a job post. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team!