Product Manager, Platform
- Home Office, Nation wide, REMOTE, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology.
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom. Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve.
Product Managers work closely with all parts of the organization, as well as customers, to envision and execute the creation of solutions that meet market and internal demands. Product Managers also evangelize offerings internally and help marketing with go-to-market messaging.
In this position, you will be an integral part of the team defining the platform product roadmap based on qualitative and quantitative market & competitive analysis, supporting sales and marketing with strategic and tactical issues and opportunities, and supporting product planning and development around our platforms.
You will help define and track reporting on User Engagement metrics for key platform features to drive product development and inform GTM and marketing strategies. You will also provide information and support to the Product Marketing, Customer Support, Customer Success, and Sales teams to assist in the successful completion of their respective duties.
In this role you will:
· Assist in the management of the entire platform life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
· Participate in the creation and implementation of the platform roadmap and initiatives
· Research and analyze market trends, competitors, and customer needs to identify opportunities
· Study ways that our current users experience the product and identify key insights that will drive product improvements and innovation to increase customer engagement and retention
· Gather product requirements from key internal stakeholders and customers
· Work closely with other internal departments such as UX, Engineering, Customer Support, Marketing and Sales to develop solutions. Define the go-to-market strategy and support the sales channel.
· Assist in successfully positioning products in the marketplace with a strong understanding of the market and customer needs
· Provide feedback on Research, Sales and Marketing materials
· Monitor new developments in the assigned product line
· Manage specific projects for the assigned product line
For this role you must have:
Bachelor’s (BS or BA) or equivalent required, and
Minimum 3 years of experience in software product management, OREquivalent combination of education and experience
Experience with Scrum/Agile software development framework and methodologies, preferably working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
Educational background or experience (in the classroom or in EdTech) is a big plus
- Experience in working with data, diverse technologies, systems, and devices
- Passion about building user-centric, customer-focused experiences that unify our platforms and products
Bonus points for:
Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) and a collaborative nature, including listening skills
Project management and organizational skills
High degree of empathy for those within and beyond the team, including K-12 students
Critical thinking and analytical abilities; experience with BI/analytics tools is a big plus
Technical, design, or marketing background a plus
Passion for shipping the best products and achieving the best outcomes for users and customers
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: $77500 -$106600. This range is based on national market data and may vary by location.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission.
Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet 100% of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. Make our team, your team!