Senior Benefits Analyst
- Remote Home Office, Remote, Home Office, United States
- Employees can work remotely
When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology! Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve!
Liaising with the Manager of Benefits, the Sr. Benefits Analyst will use their analytical skills and knowledge of health, welfare, leave of absence, wellness and retirement plans to assist with plan and program design, develop and deliver employee communications, assist with policy, process and procedure development and vendor management. This role will play an integral part in supporting efforts to drive scalability in our benefits function to support the company’s growth. This includes improving internal processes to ensure efficiency, reduce costs and improve the employee experience related to all areas of benefits.
Crucial Functions and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the subject matter authority for leave and accommodation requests under the FMLA, ADA, and state and local leave laws in collaboration with the leave of absence/disability third-party administrator.
- Coordinate and communicate health and welfare and retirement program features and enrollment requirements for U.S. and Canada.
- Lead all aspects of maintenance for the benefits enrollment platform, conducting new plan code testing and open enrollment auditing. Maintain a clear understanding of the integration with payroll systems, including deduction and file feeds to vendors.
- Collaborate with Benefits Manager in maintaining compliance of benefit plans such as inclusivity testing, Affordable Care Act reporting, and audits.
- Participate in marketing of plan and programs to prospective plan sponsors, including facilitation of requests for proposals, vendor evaluation and selection and project manage plan/program implementation.
For this role you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, plus a minimum of five years of experience in benefits administration and two years of experience in coordinating Leave of Absence programs. Equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel, V-lookups, formula creation, data analysis and report development.
- Legal Compliance – Understand regulations (i.e. ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, PPACA, etc.) related to benefit plans and leave administration (FMLA and ADA)
- Experience with systems such as UKG/UltiPro, Benefits Prime, PlanSource
- Experience administering worker’s compensation and completing OSHA 300 reporting
- Process improvement experience and/or training/certifications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Salary Range: $64,100 - $90,100 This range is based on national market data and may vary by location
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Generous Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement
- 10+ paid holidays
- 2 Volunteer Days off yearly
- 14 weeks fully paid family leave
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI).
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities will only apply to roles if they feel they meet all of the qualifications. At Renaissance, we encourage you to break through that statistic. Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. NO ONE ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We hope you're open to learning new skills in order to grow with us. We are also committed to ensuring individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview. Please reach out to us if you need to request accommodations. Make our team, your team!
For information about Renaissance, visit: https://www.renaissance.com/