- 166 Keira St, Wollongong NSW 2500, Australia
Renaissance is a global leader in digital educational software, operating in over 90 countries worldwide, providing educators and students access to literacy and numeracy solutions to accelerate learning for all. Launching in Australia and New Zealand over five years ago as a start-up, we are rapidly onboarding new schools who are achieving greater levels of growth with our solutions.
Make a real difference and give all students the opportunity to learn and succeed.
We're looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team. In this position, you'll be selling Renaissance products into schools within your designated sales territory.
In this role, you will:
- Undertake general prospecting and follow up all sales leads for new prospects
- Generate leads and undertake cold-calling
- Present online webinars to prospects, including senior school leaders
- Enter leads and follow-up reminders on CRM, and maintain prospect lists to ensure our CRM is up to date
- Produce quotations
- Negotiate directly with schools and close sales
- Ensure that customer renewals are conducted on time
- Up-sell our products to existing customers
- Promote our new products and services
- Help with direct mail initiatives
- Be an ambassador for Renaissance.
For this role, you must have:
- Over one year’s experience of working in a sales environment, ideally in a software or in a consultative role
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, particularly on the telephone
- Ability to structure and deliver a sound sales pitch
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good computer skills with detailed knowledge of programs such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Why work at Renaissance?
- Join a global team all working towards building brighter futures for all. Work with a likeminded team across the US and UK with opportunities to grow!
- No more commute into the CBD! Our office is located in Wollongong, join a collaborative team based on the coast, or work remotely.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.”
Many of us choose to work at Renaissance because we are driven by this mission. Inherent in a mission that strives to serve “all children and adults” who represent “all ability levels...and backgrounds,” is the need to recognize the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our culture, in our work, and in our products.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.